Skip to content

Pay My Rent

Mail Rent Payments

Payments can be mailed to or dropped off at 45 Tremper Drive, Wallingford, CT 06492. Acceptable methods of payment are via money order, cashier’s check, or personal check. Please be sure to properly fill out the money order as provided in the examples, including the month that the payment is for.

Maintenance Work Orders

Please call the Wallingford Housing Authority to submit a work order. If it is after hours and you reach the answering service, please be sure to provide your name, phone number, address and whether or not maintenance has permission to enter if you are not home. If permission is given, this will help expedite the work order.

Work Order Phone Numbers

Office Clerk
203-269-5173, ext. 1301

Important Resident Forms & Documents

Click the links below to view relevant forms and documents:

Resident Services

WHA has a Resident Services Coordinator who assists residents living in our Elderly/Disabled properties in acquiring services. She can help you complete recertifications for WHA and the state as well as apply for food services and services you may need. Her contact info is below.

Rebecca Stone, Resident Services Coordinator
203-269-5173, ext. 1303